Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Under Graduation College




SHINE IN USE


My Under Graduation College is situated at the Queen of Nilgiris.As the caption denotes "Shine In Use" students of Emeralds will always remain as Shining Stars.It is affliated to Bharathiyar University and also accredited by NAAC.It is the first Self Standing College in Nilgiris and also it is the College which is known for Sports in Nilgiris.

For more information.http://www.emeraldheightscollegeooty.com/
It has Well Qualified and Experienced Faculty members in College.The College Management provides all facilities which are required to the students. Students are motivated to be the best where ever they go. On the whole I could conclude saying "I AM PROUD IN SAYING EVEN I WAS AN PART OF EMERALD HEIGHTS COLLEGE.



EMERALD HEIGHTS COLLEGE FOR WOMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment