Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shopping Freaks to me!!

                              

Shopping is one of my favourite hobby.I just go craze to do shopping..I prefer only branded items in each and everything and same time happens in the case of Wardrobe shopping with no doubts..I go for brands like...,
Oasis Mall-Bengluru
 1.Lee
 2.Levis
 3.Cherokee
 4.Wrangler
 5.Signature
 6.Armani
 7.Puma

 8.Tommy Hilfiger.       The branded showrooms which are good in collections are more.I like visiting...
The Forum Mall-Bengluru
1.Lifestyles
2.MegaMart
3.People's
4.Max
5.Citimax
6.Identity
7.Westside

8.Classics
9.Levis
10.Globus
11.Pantaloons
12.Try Me

      
        I like freaking out in Forum mall at Kormangala. All shopping mall's in Banglore are awesome...I just love being to shopping or for movies in such shopping mall's.Banglore rocks in the case of shopping.Not only with clothes I also go for everything that to be branded item...As I said Shopping really Freaks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment